With the region’s most experienced, dedicated public relations team, BMF has become the agency of choice for more Fortune 500 companies, non-profit agencies, and global public relations and public affairs firms seeking meaningful results in the Gulf Coast region.
When it comes to spreading the good news, BMF has a powerful voice and the knowledge to use it to our clients’ best advantage. Our ability to build brands, drive sales and craft effective communications programs to create buzz is a collective strength that has enhanced the bottom line for our clients over many years.
BMF has garnered positive coverage for our clients in every major metropolitan market, multiple international venues and national news outlets such as The New York Times, 60 Minutes, and NBC’s Today Show.
As a partner in the International Public Relations Exchange (IPREX), we enjoy immediate access to some of the most well connected and respected agencies in the world, giving BMF unmatched global reach and an unparalleled brain trust of experience on behalf of our clients.
"BMF works where traditional, new and social media all converge."
Now, more than ever, people get their news from a wide range of sources, and it is critical to understand how all these entities interact. BMF creates comprehensive public relations strategies that maximize all potential opportunities.
Our work product recognizes what too many competitors do not: that all clients aren’t the same, that communications needs are constantly changing and that a “one size fits all” approach may benefit the agency but not the client.
At BMF, public relations is more than an after thought or value added service. PR is central to what we do and how we serve our clients day in and day out.
BMF’s governmental relations and public affairs services have been utilized on over 30 occasions in 11 states, driving public and policy maker opinions on federal, state and local issues including the environmental, energy, education, taxes, privatization and deregulation, transportation, healthcare, product liability and tort reform.
Specific Public Relations and Public Affairs services include:
- Message development and media training
- Development, implementation and coordination of community relations and earned media strategies
- Service as project spokespersons
- Education and training of association and coalition members for effective advocacy and issues response
- Issues management including monitoring of legislation and regulatory actions and activities
- Grassroots and grass tops coalition development, education and mobilization
- Creation of issues advocacy advertising and internal and external communications materials
- Creation and implementation of comprehensive multi-platform social media and on-line reputation management plans